Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Welcome to HSU & Arcata

I'm in Arcata, Ca. I arrived one week ago and moved into my new room in the oldest building on campus the Campus Apartments residence hall.

HSU - my school for the next 4 month

Campus Apartments - my home for the next 4 month

After a packed schedule of orientation and parties until last friday I managed to go boating on saturday. I had two nice runs on Burnt Ranch Gorge of the Trinity River with some local boaters. Since monday classes have started but due to my easy going schedule I went to the beach yesterday afternoon. Although I have already started my PV project the same day in the morning.





3 comments:

  1. Hattest du auch schon mal keinen blauen Himmel? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahnsinn.....seid wann so athletisch, der Herr? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das bootie es gud...no? Das campus apartments mal dangeroso! Mas wasser I need!

    ReplyDelete