Saturday, June 25, 2011

Final Count Down

In less then than 10h I will sitting in the plane from San Francisco to Franfurt via Philadelphia. My bags a packed and I'm ready to leave - am I really? I had a pretty good time here and wanna thank all the people I met, all the people I could spent time with and all the ones who helped me out - thanks guys!
Just a week ago I was on in the middle of a 10h drive from Cali to Portland. More about that trip in the previous post. After the Oregon/Washington trip we took one day of from kayaking and relaxed on the river. Then we teamed up with Darin McQuoid again to run two laps on Slab Creek and one quick run on Kyburz. Today we went for one last time on the Upper Middle Consumes - just fun.

Jonas boofs "Lars Holbeck fall" on the UMC   Photo: David Ernst

me in "Brace with your  Face" on the UMC   Photo: Jonas Grünewald

2 comments:

  1. Yeah buddy, have safe trip to Germany. It sucks that you leave but i ll see you in Norway...We are gonna huck our meat.

    cheers
    Jonas aka the german princess

    P.s.: You are still owing Darin and me a booty-beer. I wont forget it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You David,
    It was really nice to have a motivated paddler around who's willing to go paddle class III through class V+. Arcata will be missing you, but seeing as how you're missing the meat of the Sierra season...you'll be back!
    Till we meet again,
    Happy Paddling.
    Dan
    ps. that is the sickest shot i've seen of the UMC!

    ReplyDelete